- Civil Litigation
- Construction Law
- Will Disputes
- Trust Litigation
- Advertising Law
Andrew Lawlor was born in Dedham, Massachusetts and was admitted to the Massachusetts bar in 1989, and is also a member of the bar of the United States District Court of Massachusetts, the United States Court of Appeals for the 1st District and the United States Court of Military Appeals.
Mr. Lawlor was educated at Middlebury College (B.A. cum laude, 1985), and Suffolk University Law School (J.D., cum laude, 1989). He is a former judicial clerk to the Superior Court of Massachusetts, a former Assistant District Attorney for Norfolk County, and a former Assistant Attorney General of Massachusetts. He has tried over one hundred cases.
A deeply experienced litigator with thirty years of experience, he practices in the area of civil litigation in all state and federal courts. Mr. Lawlor's practice concentrates in construction law, will disputes, trust litigation, and advertising law.
Mr. Lawlor is also a Colonel in the Army National Guard. He has served as the Staff Judge Advocate (or senior supervisory attorney) for the Massachusetts Army National Guard, and as the Brigade Judge Advocate for the 26th Brigade Combat Team. Mr. Lawlor has served two overseas deployments, one in Kosovo and one in Afghanistan. For his Afghanistan service he was awarded the Bronze Star. In his capacity as a military officer, Mr. Lawlor completed a prestigious National Security Fellowship at Tufts University's Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy.
A resident of Dedham, Mr. Lawlor served as the Chairman of the Town's School Building Rehabilitation Committee when it constructed a new middle school and a new elementary school.
- Assistant Attorney General, Massachusetts
- Assistant District Attorney, Norfolk County, Massachusetts
- Superior Court of Massachusetts, Law Clerk
- United States Army National Guard, Colonel
- Awarded Bronze Star for service in Afghanistan
- Completed a prestigious National Security Fellowship at Tufts University's Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy
- Chairman, School Building Rehabilitation Committee, Dedham, MA
- Elected Town Meeting Representative, Dedham, MA
- Knights of Columbus
- Norfolk Country Bar Associates Advisory Council
- Suffolk University Law School, Boston, Massachusetts
- J.D. - 1989
- Honors: cum laude
- Middlebury College
- B.A - 1985
- Honors: cum laude
- Massachusetts, 1989
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces
- U.S. Court of Appeals 1st Circuit