Virginia W. Connelly
- High Conflict Divorce and Custody Cases, Paternity, Post-Divorce Modifications
- Probate Litigation
- Guardianships and Conservatorships
Attorney Connelly believes that clients are best served with a personal approach towards the litigation which requires a close, intimate, hands-on knowledge and appreciation of each client's specific needs and goals. Attorney Connelly will litigate aggressively to advance the interests of her clients but she is also mindful of the benefits that clients derive from resolving conflict outside of the courthouse, especially in cases involving sensitive and emotionally-charged family matters.
She serves as a Probate and Family Court Conciliator in Middlesex and Norfolk County and is certified to provide limited representation in family law and probate matters for pro se clients. Attorney Connelly also serves as a court-appointed ARC (attorney representing the child), Category F guardian ad litem, and a discovery master in the Norfolk Probate and Family Court.
Attorney Connelly is an active member of the Massachusetts Bar Association and Norfolk County Bar Association and serves as a liaison on the Norfolk County Probate and Family Bench-Bar Committee.
Attorney Connelly volunteers as a docent for the Walpole Public Schools, assists in coaching the Walpole High School Mock Trial Team and is serving for a second three-year term as a Walpole Representative Town Meeting Member. Attorney Connelly resides in Walpole with her husband and two children.
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Norfolk County Bar Association
- Norfolk County Probate and Family Bench-Bar Committee
- Docent, Walpole Public Schools
- Walpole Representative Town Meeting Member
- The Rights of Third Parties to Intervene in Guardianship Proceedings: A practical Application of the holding In re Guardianship of B.V.G., Massachusetts Lawyers Journal Section Review, January/February 2017
- Suffolk University Law School, Boston, Massachusetts
- Doctor of Jurisprudence - 1997
- Honors: cum laude
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University in Blacksburg, Virginia
- B.A - 1993
- Major: Political Science
- Massachusetts, 1997
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts